We seem to be in the middle of a mold epidemic. While Houston and other locales have always been humid, we humans and molds used to get along better. The number of people with body toxicity from mold is almost overwhelming. Brain fog, fatigue, joint pain, rashes, autoimmune disease, secondary infection, and neuropathy are common symptoms.

Why is this? It’s most likely the result of EMF exposure in the environment. Living cells are affected by electrical dirty energy. Cell phone towers, Wi-Fi, cell phones, smart meters, and the like pervade practically every inch of planet earth. With 5G coming, it will be even worse.

An interesting experiment was done which took a portion of a common toxic mold and put it in a room. The mold was divided into two portions. One was open to the usual Wi-Fi and the other was protected by a Faraday cage which blocked the EMF exposure. After 30 days the amount of toxin production was compared between the exposed and unexposed mold. In the exposed mold the output was 600 times higher of mold toxins, and the toxins were much more virulent. Molds make toxins when “attacked.” They were reacting to the EMF because they were stressed.

So now we have this problem to deal with. We humans do better without Wi-Fi as a constant barrage. So do molds. 

What to do next?

  1. Get all of the leaks in your house sealed up. Molds grow where there is water.
  2. Keep the humidity in your house below 54 degrees. Molds need humidity to thrive.
  3. If you have any of the above symptoms of mold, come to us for an evaluation. We can do an NRT test on you and even test the air that you are living in. 

In good health, 
Dr. Serge and Dr. Stacey 

 Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *